Legacy- 2018 Deer Season

Legacy

First hunts of the season today...one doe this morning and a mix of small bucks and does this afternoon ...went in this afternoon at 12:30 and they were already moving ....saw a huge coyote at last light but no shot...back at it in the morning 

RaiRain go the F away! Soggy as can be out, when I arrived I decided to wait it out in the truck for an hour and a half until it broke daylight so I didnt bump deer out of the plot. And good thing I did because when I hit the plot I watched the last 5 deer hit the exits. Came into my tower blind looking over the largest food plot. Definitely not where I want to be but at least I'm here and dry. Chalk it up as an observation sit and who knows it is November 3rd!20181103_081402.jpeg

November 3

50 degrees
NW wind 10-15 mph
Cloudy
Rainy becoming even more rainy

This morning didn't pan out like I had hope. Looked like i might have a couple hours in the morning rain free but it didn't work out. A couple of coyotes and a button buck would be it this morning. Left the stand early and pulled a card. Looks this afternoon might be a bust as this front pushes through. I would highly recommend everyone be on stand tomorrow morning. Looks to be ideal conditions for once.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

November 3

50 degrees
NW wind 10-15 mph
Cloudy
Rainy becoming even more rainy

This morning didn't pan out like I had hope. Looked like i might have a couple hours in the morning rain free but it didn't work out. A couple of coyotes and a button buck would be it this morning. Left the stand early and pulled a card. Looks this afternoon might be a bust as this front pushes through. I would highly recommend everyone be on stand tomorrow morning. Looks to be ideal conditions for once.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Agreed except for the east winds tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have 4 more days of 12.5 hour shifts then I'm off 11/6-11/19 can't wait. 7 sits so far this season and haven't seen much of anything. Been doing about 60 hours a week and I do need some time in the woods. I do wish I had some of the bucks I'm seeing on here on my camera but you never know.

Edited by Charlie P

Hunted with Gator in his land in the rain. I had three doe bed down in front of me at 7:45 and take a 2 hour nap. That got broke up by a basket six that walked right under me. A little later a decent seven point strolled through the brush to my north.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United