Legacy- 2018 Deer Season

Legacy

I hunted 8A yesterday morning. Got in the stand at about 540 and heard the first shot at 629. Hunted until 9, and stopped counting gun shot when I got to 77. Must have heard around 90 shots by 9AM yesterday. Had alittle fork horn come in to 17 yards broadside in a lane, but I’m looking for a big boy this year. That little fella is lucky in not the hunter I used to be lol

660817be5dc1e15a290d1f67a9831d82.jpg&key=fc4dd39cfd009d2e77e20f1b63283281222ce986611804540193a82730e88bae

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

3 hours ago, bondouley said:

Yep way too loud.

Adirondack bound tonight for a few days if i dont fill my buck tag today. Going to Longspurs camp with him on the first major snowfall of the year. Should be fun

Sent from my SM-N960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Crunchy as hell up here in the daks too but the deer are moving, and not just the ones I bumped on the way in. Picked the wrong day for a still hunt

• Like 2

IMG_2018.thumb.JPG.8bef37137da8c60083725802d48ef7e8.JPG...... got this guy yesterday morning...... couldn’t get an arrow in him..... it was cat and mouse for 2 weeks..... congrats to the people that filled tags

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congratulations

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

November 18 am

30 degrees
S wind 5 mph
Cloudy

Crunchy walk in this morning. Every deer in the county probably knew we were there. No where near the shooting that was heard yesterday. Deer just weren't moving. One deer seen running across the field and that would be it for us all morning.

IMG_20181118_071231062.jpeg

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

IMG_2018.thumb.JPG.8bef37137da8c60083725802d48ef7e8.JPG...... got this guy yesterday morning...... couldn’t get an arrow in him..... it was cat and mouse for 2 weeks..... congrats to the people that filled tags

Congrats on a beautiful buck, what brand n cal is ur rifle, nice looking combo.

Sent from my Pixel using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1 hour ago, SharkHunter said:

Congrats on a beautiful buck, what brand n cal is ur rifle, nice looking combo.

Sent from my Pixel using Lake Ontario United mobile app

2 hours ago, thumbburn said:

IMG_2018.JPG...... got this guy yesterday morning...... couldn’t get an arrow in him..... it was cat and mouse for 2 weeks..... congrats to the people that filled tags

He looks like he's still alive!  Lol.