Legacy- 2018 Deer Season

Legacy

Been seeing a ton of does with some small bucks since opening day...figured I would fill my freezer this morning so took her out at 20 yards...didn’t make a step...congrats to all that have scored...some amazing deer
7C8D7A3F-85CF-497F-A68B-559D1FA82973.thumb.jpeg.10d273cb2df51b4618529eb09ef18159.jpeg

Congratulations

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I’m questioning my sanity
Why am I doing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just imagine the things you could be doing instead. For example... Black friday shopping. Raking the leaves in your front yard. Watching a Hallmark movie with your better half.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

You guys should have been in my back yard just now:lol:. I looked out the kitchen window and three does two were big and a meddium running like H so I waited a couple minutes to see if buck coming or just spooked by someone. This 6 point showed up :smile:

6pt.jpg

Edited by Sk8man

Hunted this state land hard today, went with the smallest section since it’s our first time hunting it. My buddy saw 5 does (I was hoping we could get him one of those 2.5 year old typical public land NY 8’s he’s only shot one buck and one doe since I got him started hunting) and of course we have no permits for here, I had a shot at a really nice buck out about 200 yards in the timber while still hunting but I never saw his head until he picked it up to bust out because I believe he winded me (hardly any wind and didn’t realize I had got spun around with it at my back still hunting.) All in all it was an awesome day though I gotta get my buddies to come out with me more.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app