Sold / Closed 1998 Sea-Pro 190WA $9000

codybuehler

This is a 1998 Sea-Pro 190WA. fiberglass with a cuddy cabin. 18.5' long. I haven't ever had this boat surveyed. There is no wood in the structural parts to rot. It's all composite. No soft spots anywhere.  Bimini top with full enclosure. Vinyl is pretty clear. I used the front and sides ~1-2 times/year.

What's included:

2007 Mercury optimax 150. Fuel injected, great running outboard. Power tilt/trim. It had the air compressor replaced in the spring (it threw a bearing), new water pump August 2018. The lower unit oil is getting changed this week for the winter. Unknown hours, but was fresh water it's entire life (dealer told me a local guy used it on the Susquehanna river before upgrading to a 4 stroke).

Baystar hydraulic steering hooked into a Raymarine autopilot. Great for solo fishing!

Brand new porta-potti. I opened the box to look at it, and put it back in. Never used.

Electronics:

Brand New Furuno FCV-528 sonar with a thru-hull Airmar 50/200 transducer.

Lowrance Hook7 used solely as the GPS.

Uniden UM415 radio

Pyle bluetooth/AMFM/aux input stereo

Fishing:

Dual Cannon manual downriggers Uni-troll 10STX's with matching 12lb Cannon balls on swivel bases.

2 Scotty polymer rod holders

Panther Marine kicker motor bracket (for mounting your own kicker!)

Trailer:

2015 Venture Bunk. I purchased this brand new in 2014. It has surge disc brakes on both axles (PA required). New tires 2017. Inspected through next spring.

The history of this thing:

I bought this in 2014 from a family who used it in the Delaware Bay. Before them, a doctor owned it who also used it in the bay. The original motor and trailer weren't the best from being in salt, that's why it has a new trailer and newer outboard. I am the third owner. It had some grounding issues that were fixed with a ground bus (who knew twist and tape wasn't a great ground??) and ultimately set up for trolling.  Everything works exactly the way it should or else it was fixed/replaced. I have nearly every receipt/slip from everything that was ever bought or done to it. Some people like tinkering on cars, I like tinkering on boats!

I have the titles for both the boat and trailer. It is set to be detailed/waxed, etc. this week. Don't mind the pictures showing a little dirt. The rainforest weather the past few weeks won't let anything look nice. I am selling because I am planning on buying a new aluminum deep V that can take the place of what the 2 boats I own do. Something that can fish local little lakes and big lakes. This boat current resides in Bloomsburg, Pa on the trailer.

$9000. Any other questions or such, feel free to message on here or email [email protected]. Thanks!!

**Not everything pictured is included (like the tackle and stuff). Just what I have listed above.

boat profile.jpg

cap sticker.JPG

deck.JPG

back deck.JPG

hatch port.jpg

hatch star.jpg

pyle.JPG

raymarine.JPG

uniden.JPG

outboard side.JPG

IMG_3329.JPG

• 2 weeks later...