canadian rules around charity shoals

offshorewolf

anybody know what limits the Canadian's have around charity shoals I know half the shoal is on the US and the rest is Canada??

CAN YA FISH ALL THE WAY AROUND WITH NO TROUBLE ??

Edited by offshorewolf
spelling

yes it is my understanding that you no longer have to call into customs 2 fish Canadian Waters as long as you don't drop anchor or set foot on shore but you do need to have the appropriate Canadian fishing license.  this is not to be taken as a statement of fact it is my understanding though

I have a buddy that has a house on a island on the St.Lawrence River and he said the same. No need to call ahead as long as you have a Canadian fishing license your good to go as long as you don't touch the ground. That's why he bought the ipilot with spot lock cause you can't even drop an anker down. LOL.

Thanks got a new Canadian fishing card and a new license but only one for a boat of 2 people so I'll make my buddy drive the boat as I catch all the fish on the Canadian side HAHA. Heading to charity shoals Friday night winds look good should be a productive afternoon

Oh yea both fish stomachs were empty the big one came while just slowly dragging the crayfish jig across the bottom and the other came while trolling a long line out the back with the same exact 1 ounce jig. also with 6 other lines out (plugs, worm harness ect ect)