Went out of the mexico launch this afternoon.  Fog was so bad visibility was around 75 yds.  Cleared up after awhile.  Went out till we marked fish in around 90 feet.  Water surface temp was 48 when we started out but varied from there to 62 in different spots.  No takers where we were so we headed over by the river.  Some guys were in real close and I guess picked up a couple fish in 15 ft of water.  We never went in more closer than 35 ft.  Nothing biting anywhere.  Went back out towards the plant lots of fish marked but no takers.  Fog was back in the end just like when we started. Air temp kept going up and down.  Strange day. Lake was very calm.        

• Like 2

Don't know what the down temps were.  Out again this afternoon.  Started looking around in 140 ft saw nothing.  Moved in front of the river got one nice coho in 30 ft water.  Quite a few boats not many fish caught.  They were jumping occasionally.  Another nice day to be on the lake though.

• Like 1

So far it looks promising for sat and sun. Maybe a stray shower sat afternoon, not too bumpy for my rig. Marked some good fish out in the fog on Wednesday. Should have been flat lining instead. Learning. Went 2 for 3. I've put 1500 mls on my truck and trailer since labor day. Thought I was done, I doubt it lol.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

These fish are like a bad habit.  Cant quit if you're still catching them! There are very few fish in the river.  Still lots and lots of fish in the lake. Same thing every year. All them fish aren't hiding under that bridge by Woodys.  You'll be back two more weekends if the weather stays good would be my guess. Hell hunting season hasn't started yet so what else ya gonna do? Have fun & stack em up.

These fish are like a bad habit.  Cant quit if you're still catching them! There are very few fish in the river.  Still lots and lots of fish in the lake. Same thing every year. All them fish aren't hiding under that bridge by Woodys.  You'll be back two more weekends if the weather stays good would be my guess. Hell hunting season hasn't started yet so what else ya gonna do? Have fun & stack em up.
Lmao, heard that, need to pull sd cards but don't even care. The deer will be there. Was supposed to go out early goose this weekend. Not if there's kings in Mexico. Best season of my life. Fat guy needs a bigger boat [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fishing has been very good all week.  Rain and high winds coming starting tomorrow.  Wont be any fishing for a few days now rain and 10 - 12 footers predicted for the weekend.  Cool high water is gonna fill the river with fish by early next week.  Been a very good year on the lake. Time to focus on the hard toes now.  Gotta put some meat in the freezer with the fish for the long winter coming.