Wanted Gloomis STR1563 GLX CP

I'm looking to buy Gloomis STR1563 GLX CP center pin rod. This is the 13' medium light. Text me at 607-731-9487 or PM me with what you have and your price thanks! I can pick up near Elmira or Syracuse area. Thanks!

I'm looking to buy Gloomis STR1563 GLX CP center pin rod. This is the 13' medium light. Text me at 607-731-9487 or PM me with what you have and your price thanks! I can pick up near Elmira or Syracuse area. Thanks!
I dont have one but id recommend the 11' 3" model. Assuming they still make it but i love that one. Its great with a spinning reel as an alternate and light as hell to hold. Both reasons is why i love it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I dont have one but id recommend the 11' 3" model. Assuming they still make it but i love that one. Its great with a spinning reel as an alternate and light as hell to hold. Both reasons is why i love it.

I should say i have an st1622 i built from scratch id sell you for $100 shipped if interested. Silicone carbide guides....titanium snake guides on the upper 5 guides, fixed carbon reel seat & some added weight i put in the butt to help balance it better .....again only if you are interested

I should say i have an st1622 i built from scratch id sell you for $100 shipped if interested. Silicone carbide guides....titanium snake guides on the upper 5 guides, fixed carbon reel seat & some added weight i put in the butt to help balance it better .....again only if you are interested

13' 6"

Thanks for the offer its similar; but honestly I'm looking for the loomis glx. I've wanted it for a long time so I ordered one and had it stolen. Only about 1 foot of the torn package showed up at my house.

On 9/17/2018 at 8:05 PM, Fat Trout said:

how many piece rod? i might be interested

• 3 weeks later...