A little bumpy today, but managed a limit of steelhead and salmon on a solo run well offshore out of Point Breeze. Played with the staging kings in front of the wall, but they were sulking in warm water and not very interested. 8:15 am picked everything and ran to 28 line. Trolled around east and west and north to 29.2. Had good steelhead action 28.7 to 29, and went 2 for 3 on them and one 2 year old king. Moonshine hotlips RV was hot on the steelhead as was a green dot dalmatian flasher and fly and the salmon took the Moonshine also. All fish came from 75 to 100 feet down. Came in at noon.20180920_100922.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I almost went today but was breezy at my house...... how snotty was it offshore today?......

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
It was a a bit unruly with a cross chop. Solid 3s and some close to 4 foot. Only could manage about 17 mph without flying. Trolling was a challenge alone with the wind. Pretty strong currents down deep. Mostly the waves were coming out of the east but they were oddly spaced. Sure was a long ride and my back is telling me!

Good going Mark and nice report. It sure doesn't get easier these days getting pounded on the way back in out thtere does it?[emoji2]
You're right about that, I feel it today in my lower back. The trolling was worse than the running out and back. Kind of a washing machine, and I think I was in the drier without the heat, cause I wasn't dry at least on the left side of me going south...lol! The Black North had nice cold beer and a 1/2 lb Portabello swiss burger for me to rejuvenate with!

• Like 2