Fulton Chain of Lakes Tournament 9/29

Come join us for the next leg of the NYMITT at the Fulton Chain of Lakes in Inlet, NY.

You must launch at the Route 28 State Launch in Inlet but you may fish any water accessible from that launch.

We will be counting tiger muskie and northern pike. As always we will have a cookout and raffle table afterwards. We hope to see you there!IMG_4605.thumb.JPG.9ce528ea1e235ffb227de73fa06f6a0c.JPG

The trout and salmon guys are always free to do what they think is best with in the law, but those of us that chase esox are unlikely to help out by keeping esox...we do appreciate the trout stockings though! I was sorry to miss you guys here on Otisco, but my daughter's wedding was the same day. Hope you get into em!

Sent from my E6810 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Why do you exclude Fifth Lake?  And why C+R only, the pike should not be in that lake to start with, removing them would do all the Trout and Salmon anglers a favor?

There have been multiple inquiries about waters allowed to be fished for this tournament so I have edited the main topic to reflect that concern.

Muskies Inc. is a conservation based group and practicing catch and release for Esox is one of its core values; all our events will be C&R.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We all had a great time fishing the Fulton Chain of Lakes Saturday. We had 4 fish registered with a very close final standings. Only a couple inches separating the field.

Brian Buttner took first and big fish with his 33" pike. Jason Allen took a very close second place decided by tie breaker with his 32.5" pike. Casey Hoffman and Marty Pietrowski split 3rd with a 31" pike each. Congratulations guys and thanks to all of the anglers that stuck to it in less than ideal conditions and just didn't score. It was great to see a few new faces, as well as catch up with our members.

Thank you to everyone that helped getting this setup and making it happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United