Hey folks

Hi I'm an norwegian troller. Been fishing trout and salmon since the 90ties. Write terrible english but hope you understand some of it.

Have an Beason 25 WA Special with 225HP Suzuki all equipments for trolling except radar. Fish mostly in the Norwegian lake Mjøsa, Swedish lake Vänern, Baltic Sea and Namsfjorden. Not caught any BIG fish yet, but hope I'll be so lucky to catch one soon. Thank god that you have nice prizes over here so I don't have to rob banks to afford to buy some new gear and pick up some tips

TeamHelga, glad to have you onboard. We're really looking forward to some pictures of the salmon you are catching in Norway. What type of lures are you using? There's a lot of good info here with a bunch of great guys who are willing to share information. ;)

43321_s.jpg

This is a pic of an fishing friend. Atlantic Salmon, biggest fish on pic 10 kg.

image-upload-112-779475.jpg

Salmon from Lake Vänern 3.4kg

DSC00457.JPG

Brown Trout from Lake Mjøsa, 6,25kg

The bait we use after Salmon in the saltwater is NK, Grizzly, Abu Toby and Apex 5.5-6.25" In Lake Vänern we use apex 5.5", Tomic 4" and 5", Strike Pro 10.5cm, Yo Zuri and Bomber Long A

As I wrote in first post, we don`t got the real big once yet

• 1 month later...
Now you can read my blog in english, thanks to google translation. The translation isn't 100% perfect, but I guess it's better with bad english than norwegian for you over there

No problem at all. Glad to see the pics you sent too. Nice ones. ;)