Waneta tourney this weekend 10/6

Our annual chapter 69 waneta tourney will take place this weekend with sign up from 6-7am at the boat launch. Tourney will run from 7am to 3pm and be a normal musky Inc points tourney with side big fish pot .

Good luck everyone and hope to see lots of fish pics! Safe travels n best wishes !

received_1885968341486057.thumb.jpeg.1d4cf7438d56bc81e7c2c0685accb9f8.jpeg

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No. That is a cottage that some of us will be staying at, which is off the road that follows the west side, about one 3rd of the way down the lake. Wixon Rd. is an access rd. that loops down to some of the cottages on the lake. The cottage is at the north end of that road which has a north and south entrance off the main rd. There is a boat storage place at the south entrance.

The check in is at the state launch on the canal that connects Waneta and Lamoka Lakes.

Edited by muskiedreams
  • Thanks 1

pretty wet and a little slow but sometimes that's how she likes it :lol:

My stats may be a little off but I think it was 45 anglers, 10 fish and one short. Two gentleman we're good enough to boat 44". Tie breaker went to first to catch his for big fish - I believe that gentleman also won tourney with another catch in the 30's. A few other single catches in low 40s reported. 

As first time tourney participants my partner and I had a great time despite not boating any fish. It was nice to meet some of the guys from Ch. 69. Everyone was very friendly.  Clint, Zach and another gentleman made registration easy. Rules and questions were addressed effectively.  Hats off and thank you to those guys for putting in the extra time and effort to make events like this happen.

The rain wasn't around too long, but it came down pretty hard a few times. Local conditions seemed favorable for a good bite with overcast skies and a light chop for most of the day but water clarity was not great.  Looking forward to the next event