FYI apparently Emperor Cuomo is at it again...

Sk8man

And that's why I posted the pics. Now we're thinking. My family is a bag of skittles. I get it. I may be trained in killing, but not in hating. As long as we can agree to disagree we'll be fine. It's we the people, not us and them.
Semper Fi. Now I need to get back in the tree stand.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Say what you will about not hating.....but i reserve my right to keep hating lampreys! [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 5 weeks later...

Cuomo and the Democrats now control the governors office, the assembly and now the state senate as of the results last night.

No ethics reform, no check on runaway spending and forget about any changes to NY Safe.   Not good.  

I would urge anyone to do research on how controlling the party caucuses are both of these branches to find out what the true impact of this will be.   A representative of the minority party in either branch will have little if anything that they will be able to get pushed through, even in the last week of the session when a lot gets pushed and passed. 

Edited by MCF

Cuomo and the Democrats now control the governors office, the assembly and now the state senate as of the results last night.

No ethics reform, no check on runaway spending and forget about any changes to NY Safe.   Not good.  

I would urge anyone to do research on how controlling the party caucuses are both of these branches to find out what the true impact of this will be.   A representative of the minority party in either branch will have little if anything that they will be able to get pushed through, even in the last week of the session when a lot gets pushed and passed. 

His highness cuomo lost by a 2 to 1 margin in Jefferson county it’s the liberals downstate that keep this pos in office we are in for a rough ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Who happens to have turned around the economy, decimated Isis, neutered North Korea, created record job growth, unemployment at its lowest and garnering support from the same minorities some said he would never get.
Trump is making this country great, and it drives some people crazy.

• Like 2

Most states have the same problem as NY. The metro areas control the election because they need the tax revenue from the rural areas of the state. Here in PA  most of the state is red except for the cities. Will it ever change? Never. Living in a rural area you will always be a second class citizen. The presidential election in 2016 was a fluke in that a republican won in PA. I don't think that will ever happen again.

Isis was on its last legs 5 yrs. ago.  Bush 6500 DOW. OBAMA 19,000.......Kim has all of his nuclear weapons .....I see you don’t defend the things I said about him. Too funny....actually, not.

On 10/3/2018 at 11:24 AM, Sk8man said:

During the recent primary he stated on TV  that the SAFE Act was only a start on gun control and that he intends to increase his efforts so nothing has changed in that regard. By the way I don't 'hang out" there... the article was sent by a friend. I figured it is something folks on here who own guns should know about BEFORE the next election. Not that it will make a difference as three of the downstate counties will determine the results again just like last time

Hang on to your guns and ammo. The Dems control both houses now. Anti gun legislation will really pick up now.

So let’s eliminate laws and see how we do.  Hey...here’s an idea....LETS TALK ABOUT FISHING!

I’ll do you one better, let’s go fishing.

My boat or yours, maybe if we’re lucky I will get one of the Sandy boys to take us out on one of those battle wagons.

Only requirement is no political discussions.