Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sk8man

FYI apparently Emperor Cuomo is at it again...

Recommended Posts

Neanderthal sexist? Man to man? Now.....THAT'S funny!  Simply descriptive......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neanderthal sexist? Man to man? Now.....THAT'S funny!  Simply descriptive......

Just another example of elitism and arrogance.
Priceless


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is sexist Slang . 

 

Name calling? You must have missed the  PC memo . 

 

Someone  might  be offended. 

 

And we can't have that . 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

katydid

noun
 
ka·ty·did | \ ˈkā-tē-ˌdid \

Definition of katydid 

 

: any of various large green American long-horned grasshoppers usually having stridulating organs on the  males that produce a loud shrill sound

sounds about right.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
These days nobody controls the media and their is opinion tailored advertizement driven "news" for everybody's taste. Public Radio and BBC are probably the only sources that do not mix news with opinion. Usually the loudest and most extreme radio and TV "News Shows" are the least trustworthy because their "Anchors" are in it for the money and they will tell you whatever you want to hear in order to make more money
Nobody controls the media?
And I. Still waiting on an answer on how she is telling the truth. I'm just looking for some proof here unlike other dude on here that couldn't or won't answer my question.

Silverfoxcharters.net

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Silver Fox said:

Nobody controls the media?
And I. Still waiting on an answer on how she is telling the truth. I'm just looking for some proof here unlike other dude on here that couldn't or won't answer my question.

Silverfoxcharters.net
 

I agree...the media is out of control.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is the real possibility of the NYS senate which is currently controlled by the Republicans will be controlled by the Democrats after November due to a shift of a couple seats.  The concern then would be one party controlling the Senate, the Assembly and the Governor's office. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Another big win today"..........uh-huh.  A President who has gone from mocking the disabled, to mocking a sexual assault survivor. BIG WIN. Nice going, men.

Or mocking a liar . Justice Kavanaugh is innocent till proven guilty and Ford has a questionable background , including ties to the CIA , which has an axe to grind with President Trump the FBI turned up no credible evidence that the allegations were true so keep on pushing your liberal agenda , which has put America in the sorry state it is in today.


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chinook35 said:


Or mocking a liar . Justice Kavanaugh is innocent till proven guilty and Ford has a questionable background , including ties to the CIA , which has an axe to grind with President Trump the FBI turned up no credible evidence that the allegations were true so keep on pushing your liberal agenda , which has put America in the sorry state it is in today.


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile back to our original problem being Cuomo. I'll throw this out there in the fact that I just can't understand how anybody that considers themselves a sportsman would even slightly consider voting for him. 

Edited by Firechief48
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Firechief48 said:

Meanwhile back to our original problem being Cuomo. I'll throw this out there in the fact that I just can't understand how anybody that considers themselves a sportsman would even slightly consider voting for him. 

 

 

How can anybody who considers themself a conservationist vote for Trump?

Edited by bandrus1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because we are Americans first, however to think Hillary would have sportsman’s interests before Trump?
Step away from whatever you’re smoking.


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

Because we are Americans first, however to think Hillary would have sportsman’s interests before Trump?
Step away from whatever you’re smoking.


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

 

Well that was coherent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know...when I posted this originally I was still pretty pissed because I had recently seen Cuomo on TV as arrogant as ever and giving a sermon to the "peons". In retrospect I probably should have held off and recognized the politically charged emotions that go along with nearly any of the current issues state-wide or nationally.

One of the great things about forums, and this one is particular is that many voices can be heard with a wide variety of opinions; most of which are ones from which we can learn or re-formulate our thinking. Maintaining respect for differing views is an important consideration and should guide our comments as well as our thinking. :smile:

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×