for sale : usa penn yan 30 ft fly bridge $10,999 reduced price

1978 Penn Yan tunnel drive made for spring time fishing  don't have to worry about hitting your props  good for short water .  dual battery's and switch's  dual steering stations for the fly bridge  and cabin.  8 or so life jackets   with lights. on shore hook up for electric with cord , 2/ 80 gallon gas tank's  other 40 gallon that we don't use.   3 downriggers , 15 hp trolling motor  , 2 fishing graph's JRC Rader  , rod holders,  swim platform if you want it.   replace  both motors  low hours   MerCruiser twin 350's v8     . put new starter and coil on the port motor. stand up bathroom .   12.5  deck alots of fishing room and sleeping in cabin.  2 lights for the deck .nice rig just not fishing anymore.    contact me 585 622 0121  or pm me ..

GEDC0315.JPG 

GEDC0308 (2).JPG

GEDC0317.JPG

Edited by dannycoleman49
more info

4 hours ago, dannycoleman49 said:

If your not interested don't comment thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

How can anyone be interested if you don't post any information or answer any questions from potential buyers?  I'm sure a lot more people would be interested........

Danny, you need to post more info.
Things like the year, descriptions of the motor (s). How much you want for it. The more info you post the better chance you have to sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Sir, I assume that you have the best intentions at heart. I am looking for a boat this size, but no one wants surprises. I think we all just want the same thing: An honest and fair deal, full disclosure, and no nasty surprises. I sold my 1999 PY 265, 350 Bravo III, ran great, completely loaded. Furuno radar, Furono Sonar/GPS x 2, Simrad AP14 Autopilot, Scotty electrics, planer reels, Fishhawk X4D, and Subtroll, Yami 9.9 4 stroke kicker, Furuno radar, etc.. I honestly thought the stringers, transom etc., were solid. As it turned out they were rotten. Sold for 8K. As much as it hurt my wallet on the sale, I can sleep at night knowing nobody got hurt on the deal, except maybe me. I sleep well. More details are needed if you have them. Year, engine hours, professional survey to back up stringers and motors being good. I don't think you will find a qualified buyer who won't want to know these things. And as for stringers and moisture, only a good survey tells that story. Just my 2 cents.