Good day to end the trolling season -I -Bay

IMG_0830.PNG

I went to pull out the boat yesterday and decided to troll for a couple hours in the afternoon. It’s good to be out there anytime when the calm sea are waiting for you!

Trolled in 30-69 fow in shipbuilders area. The screen showed Plenty of baits to be followed by hooks marks.

Hit steelhead, small brown, nice coho for the grill and a good sized 2 year old salmon. All took spoons off riggers.

This has been a fantastic fishing season especially with browns. This season goes in my book of record with many browns over 10# mark.

Thank you Lady Lake O for sharing the nature with us.

Till next Spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

That's awesome!! Yes this year will go down as a record year for many folks!!! As great of a year it was for the trout and salmon this has been one of the worst for me, fishing for eyes, caught a few but not the number of other years, but the trout and other silver fish certainly made up for it. I pulled my boat last Saturday and the lake was like glass. Brought a tear to my eye to think how great of a year it was and how fast it went by. Till next year be safe and enjoy your family and holidays.

• Like 1

That's awesome!! Yes this year will go down as a record year for many folks!!! As great of a year it was for the trout and salmon this has been one of the worst for me, fishing for eyes, caught a few but not the number of other years, but the trout and other silver fish certainly made up for it. I pulled my boat last Saturday and the lake was like glass. Brought a tear to my eye to think how great of a year it was and how fast it went by. Till next year be safe and enjoy your family and holidays.

Pap I feel the same thing about not catching any pke this year [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app