Current Processors in/near Monroe County

fbg14619

30 minutes ago, fbg14619 said:
Seems like the good processors retire or don't stay in business long.  Anyone have someone
they know is good to take your deer to now?

This guy has the nicest, cleanest place I have ever seen that process deer. Check his face book page out.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by bluegiller

Walker rd and Hamlin Parma town line rd. There is a guy named Todd...he has a Jeep parked out front with a sign on it. I’ve used him the past two years. Quick turn around and really nice cuts on the venison.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

17 hours ago, iceman05 said:

Walker rd and Hamlin Parma town line rd. There is a guy named Todd...he has a Jeep parked out front with a sign on it. I’ve used him the past two years. Quick turn around and really nice cuts on the venison.

He has done three deer for me in the past two years.  Great guy and does a good job.  No hair!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 10:10 PM, iceman05 said:

Thanks to everyone who recommended Todd.  I took two deer to him on Sat and he had them done within four hours and

the breakfast sausage he made is some of the best I ever had.  He did a great job and had a very fair price!

• Like 2