Seager Marine Perch Tournament Results

Well, the weather could have been better and the fishing could have been better, but 10 teams gave it a shot.  First place went to the Jim DeSienna team with 5.1#, second went to the Ted Decker team with 3.69#, third went to the Jason LaMagna team with 3.42#, and fourth went to the Don Hubert team with 3.39#.  The largest perch weighed in was 1.295# caught by Melissa from the LaMagna team.  It was great to see everyone and it was nice to see the friendly bantering and camaraderie of all the teams.  Weigh-in is always a fun time with food, refreshments, and fish stories.  Thanks to all who joined us and congrats to the winners.  Be safe over the winter and we'll see you all in April.

A big thank you goes out to Seagar Marine for putting on this tournament. Well run, great guys and a lot of fun. I would also like to thank Jim for letting me join him today!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Indeed, kudos to Seagar Marine and thanks to Jim and Brian. Despite the wind and rain, it was a great day! But, the bucket of KFC that Jim brought is what really put a lid on it :yes:.