Conesus launch docks

got probably one more trip next weekend before the boat goes up does anyone know if they docks are still in at conesus?  its been a couple years since i've been able to make there always used to be a fun late season trip

FYI, technically they can take them out any time after Columbus day (as per the NYS parks dept "who runs the show").  It's concerning that with the money they make that the state can't be a bit more considerate to sportsman and perhaps leave them in until Nov.

I used to launch with no docks in the 14 footer but I'm older fatter and stiffer with a 19 footer I'm just not up for it these days nice thing with NY though there are other options just gotta pick one someday I wanna cross big muskie off the bucket list will the launch at waneta handle a 19 foot sea nymph and more importantly will salmon gear work? I have a chance to hit up a store tomarrow so I can get cutters leaders and 1 or 2 lures my brother and I are willing to take a day a year to try even if we end up with no fish we have been talking for years I just don't like to kill that type of fish due to inadequate equipment pike are fun but my personal best is under 40 inches so Just not the same

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app