2019 LOTSA Salmon School

I went to this last year after seeing the post here in the open lake discussion area.  I came from NJ which was a bit of drive but think the seminar and show were worth it and am going back again.  I'm just posting @Instigator original post below to float it back to the top in this category since I thought it was worth it and ran across it here last year about now.  

Edited by Fat Trout
  • Like 2

We have been working hard to put together the 2019 Salmon School which will be held on Saturday January 19th as part of the Greater Niagara Fishing & Outdoor Expo. We have three excellent Instructors who will provide their knowledge and insights on what makes them successful in catching Kings throughout the 6 hours of instruction. Based upon input from the surveys that were filled out at the end of the School, we have made the following enhancements for our 2019 School:

1. You will have free admission to the Show for all 3 days
  2. Our hot buffet lunch will be feature Roast Beef instead of Turkey
  3. We will offer alternative meals for anyone with dietary needs
  4. We will have a free “Meet & Greet” session Friday at 7pm with the Instructors and some major Manufacturers who are supporting the School which will include drinks and snacks.

The cost is the same and includes everything received last year (LOTSA membership, Goodie Bag, Hot Buffet lunch, etc) plus the above.  Registrations have been open for the School for a month and we are already 50% full. If you are thinking of attending, please don’t wait long to make your decision to sign up as we expect to sell out even faster than we did last year (early December) which was our earliest ever.  We turned away a significant number of individuals last year after we were full. Also, we will have the $69 room rate at the Sheraton again until they are sold out. You can check out the full show which is loaded with Trout & Salmon Exhibitors, along with signing up for the School and your hotel room at www.niagarafishingexpo.com.