Costa Rica on the pacific side

rolmops

21 hours ago, whaler1 said:

Sounds great! Hope I can get some type of opportunities from shore. Plan on chartering four or five days but hope I can find some type of opportunity casting.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

https://www.facebook.com/Bushwacker-Sport-Fishing-200903020087135/  Skeet warren is your guy if you are serious about catching bill fish

Yeah man! Go Get em!

I typically use 20lb big game (also 50pd+/- braid at times) with 40lb fluoro leader. High Capacity High retrieve rate reel. 

The surface cruiser plug on the left (red/black/silverish) seemed to produce more than others.

The Rangers cast a mile when needed and also produce.

I had told Rolpmops I didn't have as chance to look at or clean/sharpen the hooks before I sent them to him.

Might need a quick touch up.

Send pics!

Back in town.

I just found out about instant climate change. In 5 hours from 90 to 29 degrees. It was a great time.

Rookie fisherman, thank you for allowing me to use your lures. Because of my daughter's wedding I was with my wife's parents who are in their late eighties most of the time. This and the high surf allowed me to use your lures only once ,but it was enough to catch one small black tuna.

This was on Thanks Giving day which gave your generous offer special meaning. It is the seemingly random act of goodness that unites us more than other things may divide us. I thank you again!

Whaler, I hope that you will bloody those lures.

In San Jose, there is at least one Walmart and also a good tackle store where you can stock up on last minute gear. In the rest of the country, fishing gear is not so easy to find

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2018 at 7:05 AM, rolmops said:

Back in town.

I just found out about instant climate change. In 5 hours from 90 to 29 degrees. It was a great time.

Rookie fisherman, thank you for allowing me to use your lures. Because of my daughter's wedding I was with my wife's parents who are in their late eighties most of the time. This and the high surf allowed me to use your lures only once ,but it was enough to catch one small black tuna.

This was on Thanks Giving day which gave your generous offer special meaning. It is the seemingly random act of goodness that unites us more than other things may divide us. I thank you again!

Whaler, I hope that you will bloody those lures.

In San Jose, there is at least one Walmart and also a good tackle store where you can stock up on last minute gear. In the rest of the country, fishing gear is not so easy to find

Very welcome! Hope you had a great trip!