Cutting Board

stan

The best cleaning and cuttin board money can buy, is an old iron board. The one that has the grill top. Fish will not slip and the fluids drip through to the ground. You can take the garden hose and rinse it off on the lawn.I found mine at a second hand store for $ 5.00. Your back will not hurt from bending over, just adjust the board to your height. I know Ray you think this is a joke as well, but it is not...

I love it, a friend of mine had his set up in the front yard. I asked how mad his wife would be, he was using her iron board. He said he got his at a second hand store. It really is slick, It's a wonder there not sold in tackle stores across Americe. I have a flex hose with a shower head on mine that adjusts

stan,stan,stan, ive seen the fish you guys catch and you could clean them on a cheese cutting board with a pairing knife...imagine having a 3ft long fillet board and the head and tailhang off both ends ..........when you comming out to fish? and a 10 in fillet knife is too short to cut all the way through.

Ray , ray , Ray

When I was younger I use to fish the Ocean and rivers for 30,40 50 lb Kings. The iron board worked great. Never had a fish lay over both ends.If it did , that part was cut off .( We used it for fish heads and rice ) now that last part Ray was a joke Ray :lol:

Now that Matt has asked me to come out in July, I hope to meet some of you yanks.

Ray. First you can't understand how to cook with a dishwasher. Then you go and use a dryer. Stan then tells you to use an ironing board. I asked what setting to cook on (I tried to ask for hints). What's next Stan? A curling iron stuffed salmon?You can take it from here Ray. - :lol: Mick

i know mick ,I was gonna change my boat name to SUZY HOMEMAKER im gonna make stan proud standing on the back of my boat slaving over the ironing board in the middle of the pack(nuttin on but my apron).gonna replace all my reels with cordless drills should be able to land a 20 lb salmon in oh...20 sec. also i put on of those razor blades in my cordless sawsall now i can fillet a fish faster than ever.i tried a curling iron just kept sliding off my head and getting tangled in my back hair ,though it does a nice job for the underarms. if you start to loosen the skin you can clamp on the iron put on high and roll the skin off a fish and pre cook at the same time. ya know them calefornia boys might be a tad smarter than us yanks with all there teck-now-agly . we must look like neandertholls using fishing poles, fillet boards ,charcoal grills,and smokers ..stan me gonna shake yer hand on that one and youbetcha if im around ill show you a thing or two as how to outsmart a big fish.

Ray, let me understand this. You don't like the steamed fish thing, you don't like the iron board for a cleaning and filet. Now you are going to show me how to out smart something ,with the brain the size of a pea.

:$

What did I miss ? :D