Attention Crestliner Commander owners

I bought a brand new Crestliner Commander 2050 this year. From the get-go I told the dealer that the full enclosure package in the Bimini top was too short and did not cover my two rear seats. With much resistance Crestliner sent another full enclosure package to my dealer and it had the same issue. The Bimini top was 6 inches short of the two rear seats and the rear drop curtain was laying on your head if you sat in them. I insisted to the dealer that something was wrong the template was wrong and it was made for the commander with bench seats on the sides. Crestliner went to engineering and measured two commanders coming off the line last week. I was 100% right the commander with regular seats and not side bench seats full enclosure template was wrong. The email I finally got back from was Crestliner at this time Crestliner does not have a template for the full enclosure package for the commander with 2 seats in the rear only side bench seats. We are working diligently with engineering to get this situation taken care of. So anybody who has a commander with two rear seats and not bench seats with a full enclosure package should contact their dealer. This has been an ongoing battle since August. And if I wasn't such a persistent jerk I would have been left with a rear drop curtain that sits on top of your head when you're sitting in the rear seat. If you own a new commander and have noticed this problem I would definitely contact your dealer20180818_105136.jpeg20180818_142219.jpeg20180729_152103.jpeg20180729_152121.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J327V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

To be honest I wanted the one with the bench seats in the worst way. But this one was on a dealer's lot and the price was good. I've only had it out twice since August and that was just to break it in. So far I love it and can't wait to really get it out fishing hard. Lots of room for me and my two sons and my father. The only reason I bought it is cuz my dad is getting older and I want to make sure I make memories with him and my sons. We all love fishing and I'm just paying it forward with my dad used to do for me

Sent from my SM-J327V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

I like the style with the consoles pushed forward to open up the Bak end for trolling bench seat seem like more storage but budget will be a driving factor for me as well the authority seems similar but has the rear livewell up high seems like a potential Goodwill way to revive fish for release without killing the back in the end price will dictate but I can't find enough reviews so it's always good to here one how is it getting in the boat when it's on the trailer I find that is an often ignored trait

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app