$100

2 man Clam Guide for sale. Tent material in in good condition. The floor has a caved in spot in the rear corner. I'm sure it can be fixed, but I'm not doing it and told the wife for the last 3 years that I'm getting a new shanty and I'm finally gonna. It comes with 2 seats(only 1 pictured), travel cover and the ski's (not in the pic)underneath are attached for easy dragging . Tow bar not included.20181014_112703.jpg

Silverfoxcharters.net

That's a great deal for somebody!! What are you getting next? Either way, you need to build a Smitty for it.  I have an extra pair of skis in the garage if you need them.

• Like 1

That's a great deal for somebody!! What are you getting next? Either way, you need to build a Smitty for it.  I have an extra pair of skis in the garage if you need them.
Thanks keith, I also have ski's I found in the neighborhood. Looking at the frabill aegis.

Silverfoxcharters.net

That looks nice Jim, just not sure I could sacrifice 14" of tub size for the same weight of the shanty. Both are 60# and the seats in the frabill look like Keith's seat and just pops right out.

Silverfoxcharters.net