Another Autopilot question

Bad Habit

I know very little about Autopilots and was wondering what might be the best unit for a 25ft boat  with a 350, 260 hp Mercruiser with power steering. Not sure this is the direction I want to go but wanted to look at my options. How difficult is installation?

Can you troll with the main?? Just wondering, I can't but I'm a few feet short of 25ft. I Went with tr1 Gold on my kicker. I can't believe I've aggravated myself all these years with that steer rod:lol:

Edited by Xxx

Your looking at 1800-2500 for a decent setup. They work off of a hydraulic pump that usually is installed between your power steering pump and hydraulic steering ram. The pump is hooked up to a mini computer that is tied into a sensor. The sensor will monitor pitch,yawl,direction , and other movements , they sense about 6-7 different movements.Cant remember them off the top of my head. A excellent add on if your pockets are deep enough.I believe someone on here had a post about how he made one himself ( lsst spring ? ) Myself I would go with the tried and proven.