One way to stop sportsman from traveling out of states

c5f48de97dfbe405637f1a33561f870b.jpg

Can you imagine when New York & Pennsylvania & Ohio then the entire North East adopt this type of thinking and policy

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by RUNNIN REBEL

Ya.....not quite understanding this one either.  These days you can't believe anything.  CNN skews news to benefit democratic candidates, Fox news makes up stuff and skews news to benefit republican candidates, and the president is liar.  Hold your kids close.

• Like 1

Senator Heitkamp is the incumbent Democrat Senator from North Dakota who is down 10% to her Republican challenger.  This ad was promoted by the Democratic party and should state that you can only declare residency in one state.  Honest citizens know that and it is an insult to them and all citizens who have the right to vote.  The ad is a blatant lie.    Non story non issue move on to the next campaign half truth or lie.  

39 minutes ago, MCF said:

Senator Heitkamp is the incumbent Democrat Senator from North Dakota who is down 10% to her Republican challenger.  This ad was promoted by the Democratic party and should state that you can only declare residency in one state.  Honest citizens know that and it is an insult to them and all citizens who have the right to vote.  The ad is a blatant lie.    Non story non issue move on to the next campaign half truth or lie.  

This was not a democratic party supported ad, although that is what some questionable groups would want you to believe. The ad was probably paid for by Russia or China or North Korea.

7 minutes ago, spoonfed-1 said:

So  Russia, China and North Korea are out to sway the vote in North Dakota to benefit an administration that is going after those country's economies with the toughest sanctions and tariffs in history?  :rofl:

So this whole thing is a short game to you?

What "whole thing" is that? And does the phrase " whole thing" encompass ridiculous statements?

The whole thing is an effort to weaken and discredit our democratic system in order to discourage pro democracy movements in their own countries

Wherever they can sow discord they will in order to weaken us and thereby their own internal opposition groups.

Dems and GOP should stand united against this effort to divide us.

54 minutes ago, rolmops said:

The whole thing is an effort to weaken and discredit our democratic system in order to discourage pro democracy movements in their own countries

Wherever they can sow discord they will in order to weaken us and thereby their own internal opposition groups.

Dems and GOP should stand united against this effort to divide us.

Sounds like you are talking about the main stream liberal media.

44598555_673838473016371_4939048361303998464_n.jpg

Edited by spoonfed-1
  • Like 1

In the latest gaffe in her bid for re-election, U.S. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D., endorsed false claims made in a Facebook ad paid for by her state's Democratic Party that say the state’s hunters could lose their hunting licenses in nearby states if they vote Tuesday.Heitkamp, who’s trailing Republican challenger Kevin Cramer on average by 11 points, hasn't backpedaled from the endorsement, telling reporters that it is “really important that people understand the consequences of voting.”

She also said the ad is true. “Voting means you are a resident, it means you pay taxes here, it means that if you want a residential hunting license in Minnesota, it means you’re not going to get that, if you vote here,” Heitkamp said.

The Facebook ad, paid by the North Dakota Democratic-NPL, warns North Dakota hunters that they may have to forfeit their out-of-state licenses if they vote in this election.

NORTH DAKOTA DEMOCRATIC PARTY DISCOURAGES HUNTERS FROM VOTING, CLAIMS THEY COULD LOSE OUT-OF-STATE LICENSES

“If you want to keep your out-of-state hunting licenses, you may not want to vote in North Dakota,” the ad says, linking to a similar warning on the North Dakota Democratic-NPL website.

“By voting in North Dakota, you could forfeit your hunting licenses. You MUST be a resident of North Dakota to vote here. And if you are a resident of North Dakota, you may lose hunting licenses you have in other states,” the website said.

"If you want to keep your out-of-state hunting licenses, you may not want to vote in North Dakota."

— Statement in North Dakota Democratic Party ad

This is fully paid for by your democratic contributions.. Unfortunately this is where we are heading in ANY state that has sportsmen and woman and KIDS.     YES THESE ARE FALSE CLAIMS !!!!!!!!     But what % of every sportsman will know this  ?????
SO, You can vote out this potential government way of doing YOUR business  OR you can fish the rest of your life in a small pond near you now...…….

Jerry
RUNNIN REBEL
Edited by RUNNIN REBEL
  • Like 1

It says: " it means that if you want a residential hunting license in Minnesota ".

In my eyes that means that if you are a North Dakota resident, you should get an out of state (non resident) Minnesota permit. not a residential one.You cannot claim residence in 2 states

Edited by rolmops

On 11/3/2018 at 1:45 PM, spoonfed-1 said:

And the video of Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D  is fake also right?

She appears to know nothing about the ad in the video, but simply states what's been clearly articulated here, that you can't claim residency in two separate states. I agree that this approach is intended to incite divisiveness. I wouldn't be surprised if it were funded by an external agency with an agenda.

Listen to what the candidates say and do, based on their records, not what people tell you to think. I personally will be voting Republican, for the most part, but because I've researched the candidates positions and politics. But I'm not voting down the party line. There's a few candidates from "other" parties that I think will do a better job, period. Just not in places that assure King Andrew unbalanced power...

5 minutes ago, Gator said:

She appears to know nothing about the ad in the video, but simply states what's been clearly articulated here, that you can't claim residency in two separate states. I agree that this approach is intended to incite divisiveness. I wouldn't be surprised if it were funded by an external agency with an agenda.

Listen to what the candidates say and do, based on their records, not what people tell you to think. I personally will be voting Republican, for the most part, but because I've researched the candidates positions and politics. But I'm not voting down the party line. There's a few candidates from "other" parties that I think will do a better job, period. Just not in places that assure King Andrew unbalanced power...

Well put Gator, research is key.

Even a candidates voting record can be skewed by the media, simply by not accurately reporting the full content of any particular Bill.

Thinking the results may be a good thing. Neither party controls enough to completely dictate the direction of the country. Hopefully many will reach across the aisle and work together. It’s easy to see and feel what makes us different.
Sometimes however when we talk with those we disagree with we learn and realize how much we actually share.