New FF/GPS looking for recommendations

Seneca Slammer

I been looking to add the new lowrance live series. But i keep doing my research on them and leaning towards buying it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I’ve had some issues with my Lowrance hdi 7 overheating and shutting off on sunny days (mounted in dash) looking for a bigger screen and thinking of trying a different mfg. the live series look good just wondering if they’d have the same issues

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I never had a single issue with my lowrance im going on 10 yrs with the two hds 8 i run

Good to know - maybe I just got the lemon. Are yours dash mounted or on pedestals?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I been looking to add the new lowrance live series. But i keep doing my research on them and leaning towards buying it

I'm going lowrance Live 9 as well. I'm satisfied with the research I've done on it. Really like the live feature, will be nice for perch and jigging lakers

Sent from my SM-T280 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have a lowrance and a garmin on my boat. Both are 10 years old,outdated but they work. I’ve been wanting to upgrade for a few years now but when I research it gets too complicated and makes my head ache. There’s too much to choose from so I just get along knowing how deep it is and where the shoals are.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United