Welcome to the UPGRADED LOU!

BlueEye

Take some time to get use to some of the new features and enjoy your stay ;) You should notice a HUGE speed increase for the site as well. Post any questions or comments you may have reguarding the upgraded forum here and I will be more than happy to help.

Enjoy your weekend and enjoy the new LOU!

Thanks again to the Pro Members and moderators who made this possible.

Kind regards -

Chad

Great site. You guys are the best. Is there a way to mark sites read from main page instead of going into eace site? When I use to leave the site and come back the unread forums would be gone, now they seem to still be there. Am I missing something?

Stan.

Hey guys -

Thanks for all the great feedback! Stan and Ray - I am looking into both those issues. We did our best in the Alpha and Beta testing to find all the issues but I expected a couple more things would come once you let the masses in. Thanks for bringing this to my attention as I am can not by myself catch 100% of everything. I'll look into both those issues and get back to you with what I find.

Thanks again!

Chad

Also, is there a way to select how many posts per page I want to view?

And a 'next page' or ' page 1 2 3 4' button or link at the bottom of the page would be convenient, since when you reach the last post on a page you are generally at the bottom, and as it is you have to scroll back up to go to the next page.

Thanks for the help!

Matt

Hey Matt -

How many posts per page doesn't seem to be a setting that the members can control on their end. I can control that setting on the admin side. For the time issue - I am seeing the correct time on my end. Maybe its a daylight savings issue you are having with yours. There is also a way to customize your time display (and location I think) under your profile > board preferences section. Check that out - it might fix your issue.

Thanks again!

Chad

And a 'next page' or ' page 1 2 3 4' button or link at the bottom of the page would be convenient, since when you reach the last post on a page you are generally at the bottom, and as it is you have to scroll back up to go to the next page.

There should be one there at the bottom (right under the quick reply). Go to page Previous 1, 2 (or however many other pages are associated with the current topic. Do you see that Matt on your computer? If not, what browser and OS are you running?

Thanks buddy -

Chad