Sampson State Park photo update

Amen to that!! And whatever the $$$ that happen over this will go to NYC & community’s withe the big DSS PAY OUTS , while we all continue to pay our taxes & usage fees!! And to think people are leaving NY because of the weather!! Sorry for the vent!! 

• Like 1

I was told from the state park also it would be no they're setting up or they want to set up like Dean's cove . there will be a pay machine at Marina. So if you come in the gate with a boat they're going to wave you down to the marina and you'll pay their.

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

They said it was open access for this year but the following year it's going to be up and running. I brung up deans cove and they said to me that that's going to be changing too but wouldn't say what. Sessler's going to be running that one too, I don't know I hope not.

I asked that exact question brett, and he stated that it will remain open access. Fyi, its not just the marina's they got... 

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm just going to say this because it really pisses me off and I'll probably get it trouble for it...but this guy has figured out a way to do this marina and own it with almost not even spending a dime, doing it with state money that was allocated and state Grant's that the freaking state could of used to keep the marina if they had their heads of of there ass and most likely im sure their padding their wallets from it! I know Joe did everything he could but the people in Albanly are idiots!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

And now I'm thinking why the hell did I send the money on that Empire Pass..... guess it isn't accidental that hundreds of thousands of people have moved out of NYS in the past decade.

• Like 1

So to be clear I don’t think NYS sold the marina to anyone. The state still owns the land but has leased the operation of the marina. At least that is what I understand.

By the way. Happy Easter.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes that is correct, they leased it for somewhere around 40 years...and soon we will find out how much land they are leasing also. sorry I got caught up in an emotional rant.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

some of you guys should wait and see what happens here. like I said before anytime we get any kind of major improvement like this. its going to cost us a few dollars more out of our pocket. be glad somebody came in here and decided to put money in this place. I hope it stays the way its been but I don't think so. anybody who's 62 and older don't need the empire passport. just show them your drivers license and you get a ticket.  Monday thru Friday only. we have to pay on holidays and weekends. you have to be a NY resident  also if you get a state campground you can launch at any state park too. just show them your pass. what I;m worry about. my black lab needs about 4 swims a day. I hope they don't screw up the doggie beach on the south end of marina. those doggies won't like it.

New York state lost about 170 thousand residents last year. anybody here can figure out why we lost so many people because the people that live here have their heads in the democratic toilet. people it only takes 5 minutes of your time to go to google put in your state official name and all the information will come out about him. none of these democrats do a thing for us. all they do is come here and tell us what we want to here. this state is so politically divided and rotten to the core but the people continue to put this crap back in office. its time to get rid of the Democratic Party.  we live in a beautiful state the democrat Aholes are destroying it.  

I know Ray. I get it because I also fish weekends all over the place and the seniors thing is only for week days. This new plan seems as though it may  screw things up for that though....maybe at Dean's too. Have to see I guess. I wonder how many pounds of sinkers and jigs they found when draining the water probably enough for some downrigger weights:lol: Maybe have a chance to meet up with you out there Ray when this thing is finished up.

Edited by Sk8man