Quality Meat Grinder

fmrdd0331

Looking for suggestions for a quality meat grinder. I bought one about five years ago from Sportsman Guide for cheap. Twins were born then hunting took a back seat. Then this year I got a doe and it didn't grind the front quarters very well. I tried removing some of the silver skin but some was left. I have the stuffer from LEM but the good grinder is next for sausage.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Frogger said:

X3 LEM Big Bite. If you can wait there’s typically good deals on them that are around thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I looked them up on their website and they are on backorder. I'll definitely try and wait if I can get a deal. I see them on amazon for $400+, whick i wouldn't mind. I bought their sausage stuffer and looking forward to using it. Thanks for all the info.  Much appreciated

Sign up for their email list, just got an email from lem for 15 percent off $100 orders and 20 percent off orders offer 150, turkey18 is the code. This time of year I get at least one of those a week and I haven't ordered from them in quite a while.

Also might try new blades and plates on the one you have makes a difference inn the one I have along with partly froze meet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...