Grappling hook?

Jax

Pq2tBOCS.jpg

I Found Batmans grappling hook wedged between some rocks at the genny a couple weeks back, anyone want to go rock climbing or scale a building like a true spy?

5/0 treble with an ounce of weight on the shank, it was rigged with 100# braid -wth :shock:

Most of the masses/meathunters have finally ;) cleared out cus the salmon have thinned out

A good friend of mine fishes down there and saw some guys use an inflatable air mattress to cross over to the falls from the rge spot. They would cast over and reel them selves across with the dam cricket and 100 pound braid, Then when they were leaving they shot the rapids with 3 salmon and 2 guys on the air mattress. :shock:

I wouldnt have believed it, if it was from anyone else......

Jason of trout-n-about told me about that episode when I saw him at the Oak earlier this week...

I was in complete shock that he actually saw a few people do this...I was nervous shooting the rapids in my 12 foot inflatable and those guys floated down on a air mattress... :shock:

Oh no My sources are exposed!!!! haha

Yeah Jay told me about it while I was at work and almost lost it, I couldnt stop picturing it in my head. All for some oldy moldy salmon, amazing. :) I guess it shows what fishing will do to some people, the urge to just go fishing, unfortunatly it also effects the brains of some people.

FINALLY HERE COMES>>>>THE >>>> RAIN>>>> :D yahoooooooooooooooooo