Cold Water Survival - Video

muskybob

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Gentlemen, in lieu of what happened on Sodus Bay Monday, please remember to carry hand ice picks to aid you in getting out if anything happens. No matter how many years you've been ice fishing , DON'T get careless. Be Safe Out There.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Bob glad you posted this...not sure you have heard but we just lost to boys in my town (Mt Olive NJ) who fell thru the ice at budd lake. The boys were friends of my son. Needless to say our community is devistated....I would like to see safety videos etc shown to all kids starting in grade school. Especially if you live in an area where there are a lot of lakes and streams.

thanks tony

• 1 month later...

Bob glad you posted this...not sure you have heard but we just lost to boys in my town (Mt Olive NJ) who fell thru the ice at budd lake. The boys were friends of my son. Needless to say our community is devistated....I would like to see safety videos etc shown to all kids starting in grade school. Especially if you live in an area where there are a lot of lakes and streams.

thanks tony

Thank you Tony, please feel free to include this link to anyone you may be in contact with who likes to ice fish or just as a safety video to anyone who may be interested.  Like you say, it would be nice to have this video shown in ALL grade schools. Good info!!!

• 9 months later...