Wanted Cannon Digitrol IV

2 minutes ago, tyell1 said:

Did you take it to a repair shop or just saw that it was no longer available??? Just asking I have them

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have called or emailed every repair shop I know of and they are all telling me the same thing :(  PC boards are NLA..  Bay Distributors is our Canadian repair shop in North Bay and is run by probably one of smartest Cannon guys I have ever met and even George can't get me one..

11 hours ago, newmike said:

I have an older mag 10 whole digital control unit.. Don't know if that will work. I know very little about these things. If interested I can send a pic. I'd want $40plus shipping.

Newmike I would be interested is seeing a couple pictures of it..  You can text them to me 613-802-0851 or email them to [email protected] that would be great..

Adam

7 hours ago, T1234566789D said:

i just bought a few digitrol IV circuit boards.........................brand new, never used............got them from a dealer that stopped servicing cannons..............

I will be willing to sell at $250 each plus shipping of $9.95 within the 48 states.

let me know if you need one.........

thanks

TD

TD do you know if they are the new version or old version board?  Can you send me a couple pictures of them?  Text is 613-802-0851 and email is [email protected]  I am very interested :)

Adam

TD , I would be interested in buying one of your circuit boards , if have a digi troll 4 that needs repair, not sure if board or motor. The rigger turns on but doesn’t go up or down?? Please call or text me at your convenience, thank you Tom 570 706 6199

1 hour ago, tyell1 said:

TD , I would be interested in buying one of your circuit boards , if have a digi troll 4 that needs repair, not sure if board or motor. The rigger turns on but doesn’t go up or down?? Please call or text me at your convenience, thank you Tom 570 706 6199

Tom, without having your rigger on my bench to properly test it I am only guessing here but I think throwing a $250 PC board at the problem before ruling out the $70 motor or $2 power supply capacitor first is kinda crazy :) lol..  If your display powers up and you can move through all the menu's and your up down keys are working I would start with a motor test..

Adam