Wanted Shark weights

Hi,

There are two forum members the make the shark weight, bikinibottom and Troutman87.

I have purchased 10 and 12 lb weights from bikini bottom and they are fantastic and will highly recommend them.

I've don't have any experience with Troutman87, but others here have stated his weights are excellent also.

You'll find their prices are much lower that buying from anywhere else and their weights are as good or better. 

Check them out and you'll be glad you did. Support our forum members whenever you can.

Thanks and Boat Safe

Egoody

• Like 1

Hi,
There are two forum members the make the shark weight, bikinibottom and Troutman87.
I have purchased 10 and 12 lb weights from bikini bottom and they are fantastic and will highly recommend them.
I've don't have any experience with Troutman87, but others here have stated his weights are excellent also.
You'll find their prices are much lower that buying from anywhere else and their weights are as good or better. 
Check them out and you'll be glad you did. Support our forum members whenever you can.

Thanks and Boat Safe
Egoody
Troutman makes torpedo weights...but they work great as well

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks guys.  I have troutmans torpedo weights and they do work very well.  I wanted to add some shark weights to the mix, so bikini bottom let me know what you have.  Thanks

Bill

• Like 1

I have been unable to reach bikinibottom, hopefully he's okay.  Sounds like he made a good product. I have tried allthe contct refernces given so far.  Could be the holidays.   Ill pick up few torpedo weights from troutman as well. 

He may be away for the holidays. I wouldn't give up as those weights are great as are those from torpedos Harvey. They are both excellent to deal with and prices that are well worth it in quality of the items. Always good to support our LOU folks as well:smile:

I agree/  I have bought at least a dozen over the years from troutman.  Hes great to deal with and his weight are great.  I will try to keep contacting thim after the break.  Thanks

4 hours ago, Trorun said:

Thanks Lake trout for the ebay tip on the shark.  but LOL some one else on  this website is outbidding me.   All yours m.....p.  whoever you are.   That's Free enterprise.

That really stinks.  I saw that there were a lot bids on it the following morning then I felt bad and thought to myself that I should have sent you a personal email instead.  I will keep looking out for some more for you.  eBay is tough to get a good deal anymore.