Brewerton show?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, salmonaddict said:

What time does it start

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

The show starts at 9.  I'm not sure what time the seminar is yet.  They have not set the schedule yet.  

Ok guys and Gals thank you for bearing with us!  Here is the seminar line up for the March 16th tackle swap at Brewerton Fire department.

1045 to 1145-  Brian Gamble from Gambler Rigs will be giving us an in-depth presentation into catching Lake Trout.  This should be fantastic as many of you know Brian is at the top of the game when it comes to catching these old big dinosaurs!  And he has developed and markets the rigs to get it done.

1145 to 1245- Capt. Werner Stenger, from Popeye Charters out of Fairhaven will be talking about Spring fishing out of Fairhaven.  Werner has been in the game for well over 20 years and has a wealth of knowledge on fishing the East end of Lake Ontario.  We very much look forward to what Werner will share with us.

As far as the show goes it is a complete sell out at this point.  Over 25 tables filled with new and used tackle.  Doors will open at 9am Sharp! The fire department will be selling food all day as well.  All of the money raised by ELOSTA at this event goes to sending kids to DEC camp so please come out and see what it is all about!

I will be at the door so please stop and say hello

Capt. Brian Garrett

Tall Tails Sportfishing

• 3 weeks later...

Guys if your going to this show make sure you do yourself a favor and stop by Mariachi's... It's a little Mexican restaurant just on the other side of the fire Dept you won't even have to drive there. The food is amazing and it's not expensive at all. Family owned authentic restaurant. I live close by and go there often.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Lake Ontario United mobile app