Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
machzrcr

Electril drill and battery. Good deal!

I agree with sk8. Altho i use a mikita and am happy with it..... 2 upgraded batteries come in handy. Particularly on very cold days. I also use 7". It greatly extends batt life. Not many fish that wont fit thru a 7" hole. When im eye fishing i just double up the hole. The drill really does feel like its going to break ur wrist sometimes, lol. Torque is impressive. Good luck. Best investment i have ever made. Dont miss my gas auger one bit!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
What batteries are you running?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Lake Ontario United mobile app

im going to have to be careful.... had a pretty significant surgery on my middle finger a few weeks ago... sounds like the clam plate could twist me up

Man, that's a coincidence. I just had surgery on my middle finger Thursday of this week. The Clam plate won't twist you up nearly as badly as using a handle on the bare drill. I saw a guy nearly break his wrist that way. That's why using the drill on the low speed setting is important, too. I myself have no worries at all after having fished with this rig the past two years, even given that I can't lift a coffee cup if it puts pressure on my middle finger right now. And I don't even bother with the drill until there's at least six inches of ice, so I figure I've got a few weeks to heal. Go low and slow and you'll be fine.

thats quite a waranty on the bosch tools !!!! , I was going say the Milwaukee tools have a good warranty at 5 years on the tool and 2 years on batteries