2018 State of the LOU - Happy New Year!

BlueEye

As the 2018 Fishing & Hunting seasons winds down to a close, I thought I would write a little year end review and thank you note to the LOU membership for making 2018 a record breaking year for us.  The overall traffic to LOU surged a whopping 35.47% over last year - incredible!  Typically we see 5-10% growth but this year was different.  I have my own theories why (gets especially interesting around 7:40 minute marker; apparently fisherman/hunters don't like having their GPS coordinates recorded... who would have thought :lol:) but first and foremost, I owe a big thank you to the LOU membership, moderators and captains/pro members that help keep this site going.  I see LOU more as a family then a forum and that has always been the goal since day one.  Now with over 20,000+ members, it's not to say we don't have our family fights here and there but that is to be expected.   At the end of the year you can look around and see most on LOU are fighting for the same cause and foster a family-friendly atmosphere.

2018_Record_Break_Year_LOU.jpg

As we head into 2019, we recently released an updated version of the LOU App for both iPhone and Android.  Many of you have updated to the latest version already.  For those that haven't and are interested here are the links:

Lastly I wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and SAFE New Year.  Thank you again to all the Pro Members who help pay for all the Christmas lights each year we break on this site..... yeah we break a lot of lights....and I have yet to receive even a single apology from any LOU member for the destruction they cause  :rock:

Best of luck to all of you in 2019 and thank you again for making this year a record breaking year on LOU!!! 

Chad & Jerry

• Like 4

Thank you Chad for all that you do to keep this website the high quality forum that it is. Happy New Year to you and your family as well as to the entire LOU family:smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I can not thank you enough for all the help I received from so many new fishing friends. I am looking forward to salmon school and hope to see you there. I can not wait to start next years fishing tournaments. Good luck and safe boating to you all...

• Like 1

thanks to chad and everyone else who keeps this site up and running,i have learned a lot from the members on this site and have made some great friendships here as well.hey earl,nice pic.that fish wound up being the biggest caught on my boat this year,.happy new year everyone

• Thanks 2

I don't do Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or any other form of social media. But I love LOU and I'm proud to be part of the brotherhood. Here's toasting another great year, my brothers!

• Thanks 1