Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chinook35

The "Sportsman " is at it again

https://www.watertowndailytimes.com/news03/noted-henderson-hunting-guide-alleged-to-have-again-illegally-baited-waterfowl-sites-20190102 

At this juncture , I must assume that it's all about the money . If anyone had any doubts about this guys motives , this should put them to rest .I hope the courts and the DEC will finally see the big picture and put this guy out of business . I know many on this site don't know the man or his business , but I have seen his circus for many years and hope he and Saiff charters and guide service are gone for good .

The sad thing about the whole deal is he'll probably get away with it. daddy will know somebody and they'll bail his ass out again. I'm thoroughly disgusted with the whole matter. They got free advertising from public broadcasting for decades. I just don't understand why everyone puts the safe people on such a pedestal. I've seen numerous times if they weren't involved things would have gotten done instead of everybody walking away because Bill saiff was there wanting to run the show

Sent from my A502DL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I've been watching his fishing videos
Are they a sham too?

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

He has a knowledge of LO salmon fishing , gained from his father his fishing and hunting shows have been taken off the air in upstate NY , due to his criminal activity

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app