One more try on the big lake

Looks like I'm in for one more trip to the big O for anything that will take a spoon, stick or fly (except Lakers :evil: ) in the AM with Jax on his boat. We'll let you know how we do good :shock: or bad :x Never been out in the lake trolling this time of year. Casting at Ginnea back in the day ;( in the snow flurries but never trolling.

Well we never got a chance to get out :( . Jeremy ran into some unfortunate serious issues with the boat batteries and we never got to go out. Stuck around anyways and helped him pull his boat out and got to mess around with his Aqua view a few times. This thing is cool :!: . We set it down in the water around the docks and saw a bunch of big perch. Pretty cool tool to use, and I can't wait to be out in his boat next year to see how it works in the open waters off a rigger.

So it was a bit of a bummer this morning but these things happen. It will be stream time and ice time from here on out ;(

To bad Tom, but It's a good thing Ray didn't go along. He gets just a tad bit grumpy when everything doesn't go just perfectly :? But I'm sure you've never seen that side of him :D Just busting on ya Ray :lol:

I know how you feel though. I've been trying to get out on the ocean for another (probably last) striped bass trip and If work doesn't Interfere the wind does. Had a trip planned this weekend with the family and now It's not looking so good. The wife and daughter need fairly calm seas or my life becomes miserable out there. The boat is In a slip just waiting to go and I'm stuck here at home :(

Hey, at least were trying, right?