for sale : usa 2 Okuma Blue Diamond with Magna Reels

• 3 weeks later...
If neither take them, ill take them both. I'm in Rochester as well. Can meet whenever.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

He’s going to buy them new for $50.. Might want to find out where he’s getting them for $50 because that’s a great deal :) but they’re yours if you want them

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

He’s going to buy them new for $50.. Might want to find out where he’s getting them for $50 because that’s a great deal default_emoticon-0100-smile.gif but they’re yours if you want them

He said he was going with the white diamond . Not the same rod as the cold water. Yes, the cold water is on sale for $79.99. I'll give u $180.00 for both your setups.

He said he was going with the white diamond . Not the same rod as the cold water. Yes, the cold water is on sale for $79.99. I'll give u $180.00 for both your setups.

If you pick them up they’re yours I work in Geneva just south of thruway I can meet ya anytime Monday - Friday

If you pick them up they’re yours I work in Geneva just south of thruway I can meet ya anytime Monday - Friday

I don't get out that way to often. But trying to hook up with another seller in Geneva. Hopefully i can kill 2 birds with 1 stone. But otherwise Geneva is a little far for the price.