Wanted Looking for a 25’-31’er

Need to upgrade to something a little bigger this year. Looking for something with solid stringers and transom. Have proof of this please. Not looking for fixer uppers. Something turn key would be great and open to a package with fishing gear/downriggers included. Would prefer twin inboards but open to single engines. Let me know if you’ve got a winter deal for me!

just be a bit cautious if this boat has Volvo IB transmissions, very pricey to repair and parts availability is always a concern, BW Velvet Drives are a dime a dozen and parts are a lot cheaper than Volvo parts

• Like 3

Volvo trannys NOS have been available on eBay for a couple years. 1500.00 Neighbor in Wilson has a couple NOS for sale as well.They are reliable but not as smooth shifting as a BW velvet drive. Low idle rpm allows allows  for a less clunky engagement   Also smaller and easier to install or remove. I wouldn't pass on a boat because of a Volvo drive system, fairly bullet proof IMHO.

This is a 26' striper, 2001 but garage kept most of its life,raymarine a98 fish finder added, raymarine sport pilot auto pilot on the main engine,

its a volvo 350, sx drive.I/O.. just added a 9.9 honda kicker with a garmin tr-1  loaded for walleye on lake erie...  new 2018 aluminum trailer,

$$  31,000.00....

only issue is the gray cover is torn and needs replaced...

IMG_0698.JPG

IMG_0710.JPG

IMG_0707.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG