Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• New Fishing Buddy

Yesterday afternoon the storm cells split North and South of Dean's so once the radar cleared I hit the water with my new fishing partner. At 7 weeks old I wasn't sure how it would go but she's completely unfazed being on the water.  Even took her first swim once we landed and loaded out the boat. Ran lines from Sheldrake running North in the middle.  Had a fun battle with a good legal salmon hitting a super slim glow frog on a rigger down 60 . A few skippies then some Lakers on f

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Brand new Igloo STX 150 Model 44808 $135

I had to buy two of these to ensure I had one for my next fish trip because the 1st seller drug his feet for a week and I didn't trust that it would make it to me on time. The best price I am seeing is $139.99 plus tax on the web right now. Mine is here and now. I am down near Binghamton, NY in Owego,NY 13827 , "NOT OSWEGO"!  This can be picked up there thru 22Aug. After that I can bring to Fairhaven 23Aug "after 6PM on 23rd" to Labor Day. I can even deliver to Fairhaven boat Launch 5:15 am 24Au

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• NEW MAGNUM SILVER STREAKS

New packs of 10 Magnum Silver Streak Spoons.  $38 for 10 new in package. Buyer pays $7 shipping in US.    **SEE PICTURES BELOW**   PRICE DROP TO $38 PER 10.  BUY MORE LOTS AND THE SHIPPING GOES DOWN AS I CAN COMBINE THEM.   I ALSO HAVE STANDARD SIZE LOTS AVAILABLE IF INTERESTED CALL 586 557 8969

• **New Price** Chippewa Bay Seasonal Camp For Sale

For Sale - located on Chippewa Bay off St Lawrence River down river 9 miles from Alexandria Bay - great fishing!!   Google "73 Dillon Point Rd, Hammond NY"   Here is the Zillow link: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/73-Dillon-Point-Rd-Hammond-NY-13646/32542039_zpid/   Being sold furnished and everything is negotiable.  Asking $229,900.  $209,900  $192,500        

• 2 BRAND NEW SPOOLS of DIPSY WIRE LINE

2 BRAND NEW SPOOLS of DIPSY WIRE LINE ,30 LB. TEST ,1000 FEET EACH, 1x7 STRANDED CAMO COLORED ACCUSTRAND,American made $ 60.00 plus $5 PRIORITY MAIL shipping any where in USA