Playoffs

Rams have Suh and Donald on that line. Pats running game should be held in check which leaves it up to the Pats passing game. If they can get pressure on Brady it might be a long night for Pats. The key word is "if"

Edited by MikeyP

11 hours ago, fisherdude said:

New Orleans saints got robbed yesterday. I don't think the Rams have anything for Tom Brady and company.

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Can't feel sorry for NO after seeing those fathom pass interference calls against the Steelers a couple of weeks ago. What goes around comes around.

I was sure hoping that the Chiefs would pull it off as the young quarterbacks match up with the Rams would have been interesting,. Can't stand the arrogant Pats....how about Belichick and his temper tantrum....what a baby!

• Like 1

I wanted KC to win too. The pats have a good team. we cant take it away from them. every year they draft on the bottom of the list. they keep coming up with good players. best quarterback and coach in the game. there getting old. good football organization. I don't know who will replace them when they go down. it could be Buffalo in their division. it looks like they have a good quarterback now. they need an offensive line and a few good receivers.      

5 hours ago, Gator said:

You and me both. I've yet to run into a WNY'er who likes the Patriots. Although the bit TB did in "Ted 2" was priceless.

Been a Patriots fan since the Steve Grogan days.  Go Pats!!! (then again I was raised in Boston)

Why does everyone bash the referees when they make a mistake, when people on the field making 10 times as much money make mistakes all game long????  One play doesn't a game make...…...

Maybe we should be bashing Drew Brees (Salary of about 10.8 million vs referee Bill Vinovich at about 250K   = 43 times as much) ) for that play where he threw it up for grabs and it got intercepted. .....that's clearly a mistake too.....

Unfortunately, that "no call" (targeting the head and interference) was so bad, even the NFL admitted they screwed up. My dead grandma saw that from 6' under. Game ends shortly after.
Theirs always plays or calls in a game that are questionable, but because of the time of the game and where it was at, it was a colossal mistake that changed everything for everyone.

Silverfoxcharters.net

3 hours ago, RodBuster said:

Why does everyone bash the referees when they make a mistake, when people on the field making 10 times as much money make mistakes all game long????  One play doesn't a game make...…...

Maybe we should be bashing Drew Brees (Salary of about 10.8 million vs referee Bill Vinovich at about 250K   = 43 times as much) ) for that play where he threw it up for grabs and it got intercepted. .....that's clearly a mistake too.....

Plain and simple .... it's their job to get it right. That's what the league hires them to do. They get video back up to assist in making it happen. Not going to always be right but the tools and rules are certainly there to assist. And what does the amount of money any of them make have to do with it?

Edited by tangledline

When they don’t call penalties it’s “letting them play the game” when you “let them play the game” the fouls become more blatant. The players are going to push the envelope as far as they can. The rules are very clear as to what is and is not allowed. Personally, I am tired of watching refs pick and choose what they throw a flag on.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If these refs are so bad one would think that a whole new group of refs would be easy to find. They miss very few calls.

I would think that one whom is paid 10 million is more obligated to get it right then one whom is paid $250k. And they should be bashed just as much or more when they don't do their job.

Refs are like any other manager. Their primary responsibility is to make a decision. Secondary responsibility is to make a good one.
I’d have rather seen the Saints play the Pats but it’s going to be a great game.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

The game is about money. money controls professional sports. someday every play will be controlled by a computer. people put big money on these games. if the ref makes a mistake. the people complain because they lost money on the game. The people are brain dead. all they worry about is there lost bet. if you put thousands on a game and loose on a play that was an honest mistake. you would be nutty too. not me I don't gamble. its only a game. pro football is the most croup sport of them all. the super bowl is the biggest gambling day in pro sports. I don't watch it. its a lousy products. I watch my old western movies of the 1950s instead.   

I think if Tom Brady wore a Buffalo Bills uniform for the last 19 years and brought home a few much deserved Lombardi Trophy's to  Orchard Park, I you'd warm up to him a bit. Les you have friends in Maine, I guarantee they are die hard Pats Fans.:lol:

If Tom Brady wore a bills  uniform he wouldn't last 19 years. The pats have a better organization. they know how to draft and get the best out of their players. The pats have the best coach in football and a smart owner who wants to win. The bills have a terrible organization the last 19 yrs. all they care about is selling tickets and filling the stadium. They have a new owner now. he wants to win. Buffalo has the best young coach right now. A good draft they could take over their division.  Pats fans you are all spoiled. your like The NY Yankees. you think you should win it all every year. I think the pats will win the super bowl again this year. If tom brady is smart he should retire and walk out in good health. next year Look for Buffalo to win their division. you New England fans get your hanky out and wipe the tears away. your at the end of your time now. its time to let somebody else win.