Playoffs

The Steelers had arguably one of the best rosters in the league. Bad coaching, lousy management, doomed them to where they are today. Much more like the Bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

The Steelers had arguably one of the best rosters in the league. Bad coaching, lousy management, doomed them to where they are today. Much more like the Bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

If the pats didn't draft well they wouldn't be on top every year. NFL is not like MLB. NFL share TV money. every team has the same salary cap. MLB don't have a salary cap. big markets like Boston and NY can go out and buy the best players. Red sox bought the world series last year, they have an owner who knows how to spend money in a big market.  Take a small market like Cleveland Indians they have to draft and develop their players. end of their time they trade them for more prospects. big markets like Boston and NY can sign them. its all who drafts the best. New England. 

I'm not saying they didnt hit on some players, but they're overall draft history is not good. Everyone hits a player now and then. They have tom and that's the difference. I don't understand how anyone can't see that

Silverfoxcharters.net

I'm not saying they didnt hit on some players, but they're overall draft history is not good. Everyone hits a player now and then. They have tom and that's the difference. I don't understand how anyone can't see that.
And Tomlin should be fired.

Silverfoxcharters.net

The problem with the bills this year. they didn't have an offensive line and pass receivers. if Brady played here they would Cary him off the field. we have a quarterback now. he missed 5 games because he likes to run all over the field. he will learn how to stay in the pocket when he gets a line in front of him. Brady has a good line to protect him.

Silver Fox nailed it. The Pats don't draft well. Their record of 2nd. round picks over the years is terrible Other than Andre Tippet 1982 and Gronk 2010, they passed on more hall of famers than other team. They are very smart in free agency( MIke Vrabel, Cory Dillion, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Rodney Harrison) and do not overpay players. Brady still plays with something to prove.

Sorry, IMO your wrong.
Allen got hurt by his arm getting hit while throwing, not by running all around and New Englands O-line for a couple years before this year was one of the worst in the league. They still went to the super bowl and he didnt get hurt. I hate defending this guy, but facts are facts.

The problem with the bills this year. they didn't have an offensive line and pass receivers. if Brady played here they would Cary him off the field. we have a quarterback now. he missed 5 games because he likes to run all over the field. he will learn how to stay in the pocket when he gets a line in front of him. Brady has a good line to protect him.

Silverfoxcharters.net

Brady has a line. if he didn't he wouldn't be playing football today. football games are won at the line of scrimmage. no line your quarterback is useless.  Brady was drafted around the 8th round I think. that's good drafting. best players come from the later rounds of draft. its all about scouting and know what kind of player you are getting. most of those high round picks last a few years and gone from football.

The bills went to 4 straight super bowls and lost all four. they should have one 2 of them. one problem with this club. they got beat at the line of scrimmage. big lines win football games. all the fans know who the quarterback is.

Do some research instead of guessing. Statistically the Pat's line had been about the worst in the league. Anyone that follows football knows this. Again, they have Brady. You are the only person on the Earth fighting this.
How do the Bill's win 2? They got completely blown out in 3 of them and Norwood missed a not so easy field goal. I'll give you 1 maybe.
I'm out..

Silverfoxcharters.net

anybody thinks the pats have a weak line you don't know football very well. if the pats had a weak line they wouldn't be on top of their division every year. offensive and defensive lines win football games. no line you cant win a game. the game is won in the trenches. these guys get beat up every play and get no credit for it. the coach and quarterback get all the glory. the media with the cameras show it to us every play. we have to watch the coach and seconds later the quarterback.  it looks like a beauty contest to me. the guys on the line get called for a cheap penalty because he touch the quarterback. football is turning into a game of cheap penalties. if the pass receiver cant catch the ball the fans want the ref to call a penalty. back to the bills games, we should have beaten Dallas in the second game. the redskins beat us in the trenches. those other two game we could have one but the coaching was much better from NY and Dallas.

anybody thinks the pats have a weak line you don't know football very well. if the pats had a weak line they wouldn't be on top of their division every year. offensive and defensive lines win football games. no line you cant win a game. the game is won in the trenches. these guys get beat up every play and get no credit for it. the coach and quarterback get all the glory. the media with the cameras show it to us every play. we have to watch the coach and seconds later the quarterback.  it looks like a beauty contest to me. the guys on the line get called for a cheap penalty because he touch the quarterback. football is turning into a game of cheap penalties. if the pass receiver cant catch the ball the fans want the ref to call a penalty. back to the bills games, we should have beaten Dallas in the second game. the redskins beat us in the trenches. those other two game we could have one but the coaching was much better from NY and Dallas.
You are stuck in the "NFL past". The game is played to get the ball out of the qbs hands quicker. A team can make their line look like gods when routes are run to get the ball out of the qbs hands in 2-3 seconds.
Uncle.....

Silverfoxcharters.net

• Like 2

I've been ;laughing so hard I almost pizzed my pants....you guys are something else:lol: This thread totally proves there is no world shortage of "armchair quarterbacks" I love it!

I'm not stuck in the past. football is won with big lines and giving the quarterback more time to get rid of the ball  you might be right about the quarterback getting rid of the ball quicker. the plays he makes is little league football. short pass here another pass there. you call this football.  I believe in big lines to protect the quarterdeck. give him more time to get the pass off. I want to see more Conrad Dobler style linemen out there.  you take a cheap shot at my quarterback i will get even with you. to many cheap penalties destroying the game today.