Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Trorun

for sale : usa Still Fishing around for an older Boston Whaler Montauk

I know there's a bunch on the various marketing  lists out there but I always trust boats I get from this website more than any other place.  If you have one that's been sitting in your storage area for a number of years and would like to part with it, send me a note. 

Thanks  15' 17' 19' lengths.

Trorun.

Edited by Trorun

17 Montauk was my first boat. Fantastic boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Bought one last winter, 1973 (they year before the called it a Montauk)  looked for several years to find the "right" one.   Hard to find. 

People don't usually get rid of the 13-15 Sport models or the 17 Montauks. Take a look on the beaches of cape Cod sometime :>) Good luck with your quest though. Might want to look at Nauset Marine (website) in Orleans Mass. They are about the biggest Whaler dealer on the east coast  and they get trade-ins moving up to bigger Whalers:smile: Might also think about the Dauntless model. I think it may have a little deeper freeboard and improved hull design while still being a center console

Edited by Sk8man

next

Edited by whaler1

Still Fishin for a 15 -17 Montauk. I've seen a lot out there on the websites, dealt with some scammers. just thought I'd drop another line out there.