Whale Wars!!!!!

OK all of you DEADLIEST CATCH fans. There is a new show that starts tonight (fri) that looks pretty interesting. Click on the link and watch the video, it looks like it's pretty intense. I think we are all going to learn some good tips for combat trolling. :D It's on Discover Channel at 9 eastern. Im pretty fired up to watch it after seeing the video. What do you guys think? http://animal.discovery.com/tv/whale-wars/

I watched the first episode last night and I was amazed at how completely and utterly unprepared that entire crew was to do their jobs. Capt. Paul Watson really came across as a complete idiot to me for bringing 30 some people (most of whom had zero experience at sea) out into the arctic ocean without any prior training to chase down these whaling boats. And his "first mate"...does the guy have any idea what to do out there? He alone almost killed 4 people when they flipped their zodiac over as they tried to launch it for the very first time. Wow. Then some dummy whacks the helicopter rotor with a grappling hooks and almost destroys it. Perhaps some basic training on land before they left port might have been in order. :roll: :roll: I'm going to keep on watching just to see the train wreck that ensues. I hope no ones dies.

LMAO, i thought the same thing Billy. You know you are going to have issues when you make the cook the 2nd in charge of the helicoptor. :lol: It was very entertaining to me though. I'm hooked. For those of you who werent able to see it, here is a schedule of the 1st episode and the new 1 will be this coming friday at 9pm. http://animal.discovery.com/tv-schedule ... 90.35214.1

Now we need to start disectiing the crew and figure who on the LOU is who on the Sea Shephef. Who wants to get it started ? ;)

I watched the first episode last night and I was amazed at how completely and utterly unprepared that entire crew was to do their jobs. Capt. Paul Watson really came across as a complete idiot to me for bringing 30 some people (most of whom had zero experience at sea) out into the arctic ocean without any prior training to chase down these whaling boats. And his "first mate"...does the guy have any idea what to do out there? He alone almost killed 4 people when they flipped their zodiac over as they tried to launch it for the very first time. Wow. Then some dummy whacks the helicopter rotor with a grappling hooks and almost destroys it. Perhaps some basic training on land before they left port might have been in order. :roll: :roll: I'm going to keep on watching just to see the train wreck that ensues. I hope no ones dies.

My thoughts exactly. Amazing that after all that they still felt compelled to put it on the air. IDIOTS is the only word that comes to mind. Yeah lets all go die for a whale. There has to be an easier way. The comment above about not knowing this still went on rings true. Who the heck is even hearing about their efforts save for the new series??

the way that Capt. operates no wonder Green Peace doesn't even want anything to do with him. A loose cannon that will likely in the future get people killed. Hope they put him away for life when that happens, just a matter of time.

Spike