seneca 11/7

jason

i went fishing with rodney and his son today also brought alone my neighbor son. we started out slow on the west side trolling north after trolling 3 miles without a bite i turned and went to the east side as soon as we got to the east side took our 1st fish on a dipsy out 210 then the rigger fire down 75. we work the east side for about 2 miles with out another bite. so i turned the boat headed for the west side to troll back south to head home. pick up 2 more fish 1 dipsy and 1 more on the rigger. heading south we picked up 5 more fish 2 dipsy 3 riggers.

we took fish on spin drs and big weenie flys steelie dan spoon caught a LLsalmon for us, we also took two lakes on a yellow orange and green spoon.

we fish 75 to 120 fow down riggers 75 67 50 and 42 dipsy out 210 and 220. down speed was 2.2 today

jason my 13 year old found out that we went out with my 9 year old when he got home from school this afternoon. my 13 year old said "no way thats not fair i want to go back out with jason on the lake". me thinks you got something good going on here... ;)

any way I hope I can get these pics on from our trip today. we had a blast as usual when we get out with you and he was so tired from reeling in fish he fell asleep on the way home :D

rodney (kremer01) out

aVyRg6A.jpg

aVyRU0S.jpg

aVySwW9.jpg