for sale : usa GCBA Fishing Flea Market Sun. 3-8-20 (9AM - 2PM

Genesee Charter Boat Assoc. Fishing Flea Market, March 8, 2020,  9AM - 2PM, Port of Rochester, 1000 N. River St, Rochester , NY.  No early entries. No admission. Proceeds benefit the pen rearing project.  Hope to see you all there.

Edited by Agentorange

• 2 weeks later...

Come stock up for the upcoming season and support your local tackle companies

Hammerhead

Gambler rigs

Chinook divers

Minion fly company

There is also 27 other booths with all kinds of new and used gear for sale from your local charter captains and tackle shops

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hope to see everyone tomorrow at the show.  Just got word that two more antique outboard motors will be there.  I believe one from the early 1900's.  Poseiden Lures, Hammerhead Lures, Minion Flies, Gambler Rigs, Timber Lake Tackle, Mitchel's Tackle, Gary Begy and Kyle Kuba with antique lures.  Come on down and squeeze out some secret info from the captains or just talk fishing.  Time to fill in those gaps in your tackle for the spring season. I also hear Gambler and Minion will be raffling off some packages, so don't delay.  Get in on the fray !

Thanks to all of those who attended. Thanks to Gambler Rigs and Minion Flies for the raffle packages and to all of those who donated to the Pen Rearing Project.  Plenty of bargains and I had some great conversations with all of you about the big lake, the Finger Lakes and Lake Erie. Here a few shots from the event. Hope to see you all next year. Catch a big one and stay safe out there.

GCBA 2019.jpg

GCBA 2019-2.jpg

GCBA 2019-3.jpg

GCBA 2019-4.jpg

GCBA 2019-5.jpg

• 10 months later...