55th NLTD

Derby application came in mail today. No Sampson State Park weight in . If the Marina is closed due to construction and Lodi State ramp possibly under construction .I'm thinking the north end ramps be full of boats . No last minute decision to fish if you don't want to spend an extra 10.

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes I got mine today too. I was wondering if it was going to be held....happy to see it.:yes: Quite a few concerns though with Sampson and Lodi launches down.

Edited by Sk8man

Hope to see you guys at the weigh station.BTW we should have a LOU channel on the radio. Just for a little ball bustin and spreading fishing info......like whats working....what aint...  where you at... how deep... how many .. how big  etc.

fishermen never lie so there should be a lot of good info.

I know this year I will be running some stuff I never ran before ;)

4 hours ago, Fishstix said:

I know this year I will be running some stuff I never ran before ;)

Geez Stan and here I was hoping that you sold off all your good stuff so you wouldn't be quite as "dangerous" as usual :lol:

Or up to the state park up north , chamber of commerce ramp also . If Sampson State Park ramp is down there is going to be some disappointing campers. Have to wait to see where big Fish Friday goes. Fishing the north or south end probably be the best. Being the weight stations on each end.

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app