Musky Bob

L&M

Bob just called and said his boat wasn't for sale yet. :lol: For those who didn't know he had some major surgery the 1st. part of the week, but he's doing as well as can be expected and hopes to be home Monday. Wish him well guy's. He's gonna be hurtin for awhile.

duh Bob uh break uh leg uh, hope uh you uh uh uh feel uh uh better ,Obama, Bob,Bob ,stand up ,stand up and take a bow,oh ,oh my god i forgot you cant stand up yet .......hey every one stand up ,stand up for Bob.,,,,Biden.......hope this didnt break a stitch .................

Bobster my man! Take care of yourself (hey I know this nurse named Joy who can help you if need be :shock: :lol: ) and hope you get to feeling better very soon. Jason, Hank and I can't take care of Ray all by ourselves we need your help too :lol:

Musky its good to (pizza)see your typing.(beer)Hank said(spagetti)you had your (lobster) tube pulled yesterday.(big jucy steak).thats a good sign all went well.(ice cream).So ya been on the feeding (eggs)tube for a while,(bacon)(and toast)bet it will seem great to dig into(muskys chowder)that first plastic container of pudding, (fried chicken) and a itty bitty plate of (rays jerky)some great hospital food.In 4 days (more beer) ill be heading to Indiana (midwest steak) and will be thinking of you (stripper bars) sitting in my stand.It seems strange (scotch) to see people SMOKING before,during and after big meals inside .Gosh SMOKING was allowed in hospitals here at one time .But im shure SMOKING is the last thing on you (even more beer) mind now ... Hope ol nurse Rachet goes easy on ya with the rectal temp probe .(Meatloaf)She said you think your running a feaver all the time and ask to be checked every few (french frys)minutes.The docter was perplexed as to what you ment (bananas)while you were going under and kept crying for the BACK DOOR BANDITS.Well gotta go (shrimp) hope this message lifts your(popcorn)spirits some ...Get well soon .Love Ray K.

Don't worry about Ray pickin' on ya too much, after all he still can devote some of his time bashin' on me behind my back cause I havn't joined the ranks of PROFESSIONAL yet,,,,, I say YET, just you wait Ray, when I get my first 20 dollars from this hobby truckin,,, I'll be there. Good luck with the recovery Bob, See ya out there some time soon bud.

Mark