for sale : usa Minn Kota Terrova 112lb Thrust 72" shaft w/i-Pilot Link

This is the non-Bluetooth model. Pictured below is the newer remote, but this one comes with the older one that's not a touch screen. I will not ship this, and pick up will be local in Monroe County.

$1.250 Firm

Minn_Kota_1358839_67319XL_1.thumb.jpg.4a0a7617b3244bb7eac67143ab2ba366.jpg

Terrova 112 US2 with i-Pilot Link - 36V-112lbs-72"

We're still finding pieces of the mold we broke when we built Terrova. No motor packs more power or more options. Driven by up to 112lbs of thrust, powered by rocket science remote controls and a super-simple stow/deploy lever. All brains. And more than enough brawn.

i-Pilot Link
i-Pilot Link enables your Terrova and your Humminbird to talk to each other for unprecedented navigation control and boatpositioning. Bring Humminbird LakeMaster digital GPS maps or an AutoChart SD card into the mix for advanced features like Follow The Contour.

Stow/Deploy Lever
Just press the handle on Terrova's mount, and fallaway ramps easily slide Terrova into the water. When you're ready to move, the motor stows effortlessly, then automatically shuts down.

The Most Advanced Foot Pedal
Low-profile, waterproof and loaded with comprehensive control features to let you make precise steering adjustments.
Includes 18' cord.
Momentary on
AutoPilot "ON"/"OFF"
Momentary/Constant "ON"/"OFF"
Left steer
Heel/toe steering
Infinite speed control
Right steer

Push-to-Test Battery Meter
Get an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button.

AutoPilot
Just point the motor head where you want to go, and AutoPilot keeps you on course. Digitally controlled compass system delivers you on any bearing you choose.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, tomsteelie said:

My buddy has the 54” he’s looking for 72” is this new? If not howl old is it thanks.

It's not new. It's about 5 years old. It's not the Bluetooth model, but it is an i-Pilot Link. It has sat in my basement for 2 years as a back up. I replaced it with the same motor, but with Bluetooth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...